Now that we are about to leave Grenada, we are trying to do all the touristy fun things. Tonight we went on a sunset cruise along the cost of Grenada. Let me tell you this is probably one of my favorite things to do here. We loved it! We had a great time with our friends.
A view of Grenada from the boat.
The girls....I can't believe I am about to leave all of them.
The boys. They are probably talking about something that has to do with school.
Thanks Ash for this one.
If any of you back home wants to come visit...this is your last chance!
6 comments:
I'm so glad you're making the most of your time on the island.... you'll miss it - I know it! I do. and all of you! looks like so much fun :)
Great pictures Maria..It was a blast! I'm glad that we all got to go together before yall left the island..I am going to miss you so much!
I'm so glad you got to do the cruise. That was me and Justin's favorite thing we did and left such a great memory of Grenada. So beautiful! That is a great picture of the two of you at the end ;)
Oh how I want to come and visit you! It sounds like you have really LOVED your time in Grenada. Where are you guys headed next?
You look great, by the way!
you two are cuter than ever! and you are so lucky that you got to live in such a gorgeous place! when do you go back to fl? i am so so so excited to see you at Christmas!
I'm so glad you got to go and also sad we didn't. Enjoy the last week or so. We will get chance to chat sometime i'm sure!!
Post a Comment