Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another Day in Paradise




This past weekend the S.O (Significant Other) group planned a mid-term social for all the students and their spouses. The social was held at Le Phare Bleu Resort & Restaurant and let me tell you we got spoiled! We ate the most amazing food and enjoy spending time with our friends.

I was finally able to convince Matt to leave his books for a couple of hours to come to the mid-term social. Seriously, all he does is study. I know you find that hard to believe…but he does…here I have proof:













Matthew enjoying himself in a hammock by the ocean.


A hammock in the middle of the ocean. At times I feel i live in a vacation catalog for the Caribbean.






























The red and white boat is actually a restaurant. Would you eat in a boat that is constantly moving…probably not.


Cafe area in the boat/restaurant.



Matt doing a front-flip.

The social was a great way to reward all the students for doing well in the midterms. Can’t wait for the closing social of the semester. I am going to miss the beauty of this place.

9 comments:

Julie Winckler said...

These pics ARE like a vacation catalogue, they are beautiful!! I almost got jealous until I remembered, oh yeah, I was there with you. :)

Brittany and Cody said...

Great pics Maria..I really like the one with you and Matt..to cute!

Louise Cave said...

Amazing pictures, I love the hammock.

Zane and Lexi said...

This looks like such a fun change from the Aquarium. I'm glad Matt got to go with you. Your pics look straight out of a vacation magazine!

Justin & Ashlee said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I am glad you are enjoying it before you go. That is one thing I'm glad I did! You look gorgeous in your little sundress!

Raymond and Kristan said...

What amazing pictures! You guys are truly living in paradise huh! What fun places you've gone! You two are so cute together! :)

Jess said...

oh man, you guys are so lucky! that is such a pretty place and it looks so nice and warm! we're already gettin hit with snow!
i love seeing these pictures.
tale care, and we'll see you soon! =)

Jess said...

p.s. naomi loves to look at the pic of matt flipping into the water. ha!

Britt said...

You guys are living the dream!