Sunday, April 26, 2009

Grenada Branch

Ever since we arrived in Grenada we've been amazed with the beauty of this place. The best part of all is when we go to church. I personally think we have the best view of any LDS church. The chapel is not very big but we have the best view. Here you can see it for yourself.

This is the view we have through the windows during sacrament meeting.

And this is where baptisms take place.

4 comments:

Britt said...

Hmmm. The chapel in Laguna Beach has a sweet view, but not anything like this! I am thinking, Neve turning 8 next March. Maybe we should use your font.

Jess said...

wow that's so cool. i would have a hard time concentrating...

Heather said...

Sweet! I would totally want to get baptized again!

Louise Cave said...

Hmmm, which would I prefer the view from Newcastle or Grenada. Hard choice!!