Most of our weekends consist of Matthew studying 24/7 and I just have to find ways to entertain myself. This weekend I went with a couple of friends to see the monkeys at the Grand Etang Lake. Once we get there, my friend Ashlee pulls out a couple of bananas so we can give them to the monkeys. We go where the big crowd of tourist is gathered and Ashlee gives a banana to the monkey. The monkey takes his banana and while he is flying in the air he decides to poop. I look at the lady right next to me and she has splashes of poop all over her shirt. Then I think to myself "usually I am the one that gets pooped on".....yes!! However, that was just wishful thinking. Ashlee looks at me and she says "Maria...you have poop all over you arms and on your bag too" Well, I guess poop just follows me around.
We passed through St. Georges on our way to the Etang Lake.


Monkey Poop!
Flower Birds of Paradise

8 comments:
ok, that is just gross. I'm so sorry this happened to you. If it makes you feel better, I've never seen a monkey and I've been several times. I don't think they like me very much!
Thanks for a great memory :) I am going to get the pictures for you before I leave. I will make sure and email them to you. But, you did get a few good ones too :)
Gross Maria! The pictures of the flowers are beautiful!
ah! yuck. hopefully they had a place for you to wash it off!
Now you can just look forward to the time that your first born poops on you and all your pooped on dreams will be fulfilled. Naughty monkey.
Haha! Well what to say…except that is too funny! Monkey poop all down your arm, I’m still laughing!
You know, the same thing happened to me when I was blowing kisses to the girl monkey at the zoo in Barranquilla...her boyfriend got mad and threw a load of crap at me.
JJ
I love it!!! I didn't read this until after Evie called you to make Monkey noises. That is so much funnier now, I going to teach her to say "eeea, Monkey, Poooo"
Post a Comment