This is the last part of my England trip. Sorry if I get too carried away and I put too many pictures. This is mainly for me; it's my way to record the highlights of my trip.
On the first weekend of my trip, we went to two of my favorite places. First, we went to Hadrian's Wall. Hadrian's Wall it's kind of like the China Wall of Northern England. It's beautiful and it you can see the most amazing views from there. As you walk further down the wall you can come across the Robin Hood Tree. That is where they recorded one of the scenes for the Robyn Hood movie with Kevin Costner.
Next we headed to the Lake District. I told Matt I want to buy a cottage there one day. My dream was cut short when Matt told me of someone who exchanged their apt here in Manhattan for a cottage in the Lake District. Oh well...there is nothing wrong with dreaming.
The rest of the week we went to Durham City with the girls.. It was so much fun.
Silly Evie
Holy Island Castle
The weather was not cooperating so we got stuck eating lunch under the umbrella.
The last part of my trip we headed to London. First, we went to Camden Town and I've got to say this little town has a lot of character and amazing shops.
The last day on our way to the airport we went passed the London Temple.
And of course, we had to take a picture of our matching t-shirts before I got on the plane.
Overall this trip to England was just awesome. Thank you to the Caves for being such wonderful friends. Next time I will definitely go back with Matt.
I leave you with pics of Mr. Benjamin. He is the cutest little boy. Has the biggest smile and is always so happy. And he snores like a proper old man...it's just so comical!














4 comments:
These pictures are beautiful!
Who took most of them? You or Matt?
Great photos of your trip!!!
This brought tears to my eyes! I LOVED having you here and you and miss you tons! Blogger has given me back my video link so i'll get a clip of Benjamin snoring for you and add it to my blog.
Maria! Love your cute blog, and these pics of London - wonderful! makes me want to go.
Post a Comment