Monday, August 9, 2010

PIVOT!!

I was watching Friends the other night and they showed this episode about moving a couch in a NYC apartment. As I was watching the episode, not only I was laughing so hard but I was also thinking how this episode shows exactly how hard it was to move into our apt. Our apt happens to be on the fourth floor and we have no elevator...oh dear, the joys of living in the City. Just picture Matt and Jayson Weir moving our stuff up four flight of stairs. I can't embed the clip into our blog but just click on watch video on YouTube and you will be able to view the clip. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Nathaly Blalock said...

One of my favorite episodes of all time!

Jayson & Sara said...

Ah! So true! Hilarious!

Louise Cave said...

i thought of this episode when you described moving in. I hope you didnt destroy any of your furniture.

Stephanie said...

I LOVE this episode! So funny