I was chatting with my seven year old sister on Skype this past Saturday and this is how our conversation went. Every day I am so impressed with her. She is so thoughtful and sweet. Just so everyone knows, Chepis is me…that is my nickname.

Matt: Is this M dog or P dizzy?
This must be Penelope. Ask Michelle to translate my Memphis ghetto street slang above.
Hi Penelope!
Penelope: Yes, this is Penelope
Me: hi baby this is chepis
Penelope: I gonna try to write something to President Obama and about Haiti's children
Me: wow…..that is a great idea my baby…that is soo cool!
where did you get this idea?
is everyone in your class doing it?
Penelope: No I just wanted to do it
Me: baby that is so cool.
why are you writing this letter to Pres. Obama?
Penelope: Because I'm worry about the Haiti's children, they're alone
5 comments:
So sweet!
-this is ashley (not gg holding)
That is so sweet. She is beautiful! Hope you guys are having a happy new year :)
what a sweetheart! she looks like you maria :)
She is so grown up for her age, and a real smart little girl. I wish all children thought like that.
k first of all i can't believe that is baby penelope! wow, its crazy to see her so much older than when i last saw her..but it makes sense huh? ha, and she is so cute!! and sweet to be thinkin about those kids.
Post a Comment