Friday, September 4, 2009

Three Decades


Yesterday was Mi Cielo's 30th birthday. I think I was more excited about his birthday than he was. To me, he will always be, the handsome 24 year old boy that I meet six years ago.
 


His day of celebration was full of unhealthy manly food. And of course, as a responsible medical student he went to class from 10-4pm.




One of the cool presents that he got this year was a mosquito zapper given by his friend Zach. I really don't know what to think about that present.

Then after having a huge dinner, eating cake and opening presents. He got do his favorite thing....playing soccer video games. Still, his Pro-Evo experience was not the same without his buddy Richard who was here a couple of weeks ago.


Then today we celebrated my birthday by going snorkeling and eating at an amazing resturant.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday to the both of you!! We love you guys, even though your WAAAAYYYY old ;)

Justin & Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday Matt & Maria!!!! I hope you both enjoyed a great day, but I do say snorkeling is better than class :)

Zane and Lexi said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Matt and Maria! Hope everything was perfect and you were able to spend some time together between the crazy med school studying :)

Sara and Dustin said...

Happy Birthday, guys! It's so fun to see you in that apartment and at the Beach House. I'm glad you had a great time.

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday to the both of you! You will LOVE the mosquito zapper. It's FUN!!! We went through 2 of them while there. I hope you don't have to use it as much as we did.

Louise Cave said...

Yeah i'm so glad you finally went to the fancy restuarant! I hope it was as good as expected. Happy Birthday to both of you and Matthew welcome to the 30rd club!

Jayson & Sara said...

Maria! I didn't know you had a blog! And Happy Birthday Matt! I hope you end up in NY! I would LOVE it! If you guys need a place to stay while you find an apartment or you just want to pass through for fun you're MORE than welcome!!

Britt said...

Happy Birthday, you two. Can you really be 30, Matt? Crazy.