Thanksgiving
Although we were not in the US to celebrate Thanksgiving, we still had a Thanksgiving dinner with our US & British friends. It was a dinner made of American & British dishes. It was a great combination! This was the first time our friends in England celebrated Thanksgiving and hopefully we got them started on the tradition. We are so lucky to have such great friends here. Thank you to the Cave's for having us in their home. We had a great time!
Richie's first time cutting a turkey.
YORK
The next day my friend Lou & I went down south to visit York. Over all, York has been one of my favorite places. It is a beautiful city with very unique architecture and lots of small boutiques and craft stores.
Piano Man
For lunch I had a traditional English meal. A yorkshire pudding with roast beef and vegtables.
York Minster

2 comments:
How was that Yorkshire pudding? Looks both equally intriguing and disgusting. Glad you guys had a good holiday!
Maria y Matt!! Como estan? Se ven bien! So, when are you officially coming back from England? And where are you off to after that? I miss you two a ton. You guys and the Schwalenbergs are the people that I miss the most. I wish that I could come over and hang out with you guys on Sunday afternoons - that's what I loved about your house in Tampa is that it was just comfortable and I wanted to be there. I hope that you are loving your last little while in England, if you aren't already back. And I hope to hear from you soon. I love you two!!
Post a Comment