Monday, October 27, 2008

London

I am a procrastinator, I should have posted these pictures a while ago. Right when I got back from the States (back in August) Matt & I went to London for about a week. We stayed at the YMCA hostel....it was just like the song! Then in October, we had Camden visiting us from the States so I went back with her and my friend Louise.
Click to play London
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

3 comments:

Britt said...

so much fun. you are making us all jealous. my fav is the one where maria looks freakishly small next to matt. what is up with that camera angle...you are tiny, i know, but c'mon.

Louise Cave said...

At last you got the chance to post some London pictures. They all look great and I love the phone box ones!!! It looks like you and Matt managed to see everything in your few days there. I'm glad you had fun.

Jess said...

its like a fairytale land to me. you are so lucky to be there! is the queen's carriage made of pure gold? and is that guard protecting the port-o-potty? =) we miss you guys lots too! hope things are going well for you and maybe in the next year we can meet up somewhere...hopefully. was it so fun to have sis gooch there?